- Conducted Educational Plan of the Project
In order to provide the availability of restoration of historical water structures by local community, a training program has started in the island. In addition, to introduce these structures and their benefits and importance to younger generations, since 2010, a visiting program from typical structures has been conducted by environmental management partner of the project for young students to provide a valuable knowledge about these structures.
- Future Educational Plan of the Project
The future educational plan of the project is includes three fields:
- Training about conservation of harvested rainwater from quality paint of view as it would be used as drinking water and has important for public health.
- Training in the field of construction of new structures especially from finding the best positioning and hydrological conditions (considering the impact of climate change).
- Training about makes the potential availability of transforming the historical water structures to tourist sites available.